- By submitting your email address to Display Rabbit., either through an Display Rabbit. contest, promotion, information, support, or other form, your email address will automatically be added to our E-Newsletter Subscriber List. If you choose to enter a Display Rabbit contest, sweepstakes or promotion and have previously requested to be removed from the Display Rabbit. email subscriber list, your entry will re-subscribe you to this email newsletter list. Your email address is protected by Display Rabbit. and will not be sold or redistributed to other companies, except when required by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
- You may opt-out of receiving future emails or email promotions by clicking on the link at the bottom of your newsletter and clicking on the “Remove my address” button. Alternatively, you may opt-out of receiving future emails by sending an email to Info@DisplayMember.com.com. Place “REMOVE” in the subject line, followed by the exact email address you wish to be removed. We will remove this address from our list.
- If you choose to opt-out of future email, Display Rabbit is obligated by federal law to circulate your email address to the other list owners with whom Display Rabbit places advertisements. Please be aware that while the intention is to remove your email address from receiving Display Rabbit emails, Display Rabbit. cannot guarantee how your email address will be used by any outside party.
- Please allow two business days to be removed from the list. Note: From time to time, we get requests to be removed from our list, and people continue to receive our E-Newsletter. This usually happens when the email address you are asking to be removed is different from the email address on our list. If you have asked to be removed several times and followed the directions carefully, and still get the E-Newsletter, please send your name and email address to Info@DisplayMember.com.com. Please write in the subject box; “STILL RECEIVING EMAILS, PLEASE RESEARCH MY NAME” We will do everything we can to remove your email address.
- DisplayMember.com.com is not affiliated to any trade show organizers , organizations or agencies.
- All return/refund requests for products from Display Rabbit must be made within three (3) days of the receipt date, for a full refund with the exception of the products listed below in the Product Exceptions to Return Policy. All items must arrive at our warehouse within ten (10) days of the return request, no exceptions. All returned merchandise must be returned unused in the original packaging including manuals, accessories, cables, etc. with the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number clearly printed on the outside of the package.
- In order to return or exchange (under the Warranty guidelines described below) all or part of your order, you must contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). You must email to Info@DisplayMember.com.com obtain an RMA number from an Display Rabbit representative.
- All free items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a full refund. Every component and accessory (including free promotional items) must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a full refund. Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded. At our discretion, we may levee a restocking fee up to 25% of the cost of items returned. Any vouchers or gift certificates earned by a returned order will be voided, and the voucher amount will be charged to any order to which it was applied.
- Display Rabbit is not responsible for shipping costs or damage on returned items. Units to be returned should be packed carefully. Please be advised that packages sent by normal US Postal Service cannot be tracked to ensure delivery. Since Display Rabbit cannot provide credit for a return without confirming its receipt, we recommend that you use a delivery service that can be tracked and or insured.
Product Exceptions to Return Policy
- Customized product orders do not apply to the Return Policy stated above. Customized items include, but are not limited to: any graphics, customizable color panels, flooring or special order items. Customized items will not be able to be returned. If there is any question as to whether the product can be returned or not, please call 1-818-588-4935, and ask an Display Rabbit representative.
- Display Rabbit reserves the right to upgrade to a newer version for a returned product at our discretion. Please direct questions regarding replacement to our team via email to Info@DisplayMember.com.com, along with images of the damage or issue. Upon review of your images, Display Rabbit may require the Return of Merchandise at our discretion, and at our cost. The below items are grouped to provide warranty timelines on our products:
Lifetime Warranty Products | Hardware
- Display Rabbit will replace, at its discretion, any returned frame or magnetic mounting system that fails to function due to defective materials or workmanship – free of charge – for a lifetime of ownership by the original retail purchaser. Products Include: Tru-Fit Display/Structures & Tru-Fit Links, EasyFabric Displays, Aspen Displays, Pearl Displays, Tru-Fit Cloud Hanging Signs, Shark Banner Stands, and Super Stand Banner Stands
One-Year Warranty Products | Hardware
- Display Rabbit will replace, at its discretion, the following products that fail to function due to defective materials or workmanship – free of charge – for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase. Products Include: E Series Displays, Literature Racks, FloorWorks, Banner Stands, Outdoor Products, Tru-Fit Counters/Stackers/Accessories, FlexDrop Displays, Counter Tops, Shelves, Lights, Shipping Cases, and Velcro/Magnetic Mounting Components & Accessories
90-Day Warranty Products
- Display Rabbit will replace, at its discretion, the following products that fail to function due to defective materials or workmanship – free of charge – for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase. Products Include: Laminated PET Film Graphics, Dye-Sublimated Fabric Graphics, Table Throws, Case Latches, Connectors, and Plastic Parts
- The materials and services on this site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and any unauthorized use of the materials or services at this site may violate such laws. Except as expressly provided herein, Display Rabbit and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the materials and services.
- Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information or documents on this site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Display Rabbit.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Display Rabbit, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through this site, your use of this site, your connection to this site, your violation of the rules, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Display Rabbit, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to this site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these rules (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing this site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Display Rabbit from its headquarters within the state of California, United States of America. By accessing this site, you and Display Rabbit agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this site shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflicts of law principles thereof. Display Rabbit makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Links to Third Party Sites
- Some of the links made available to you through our pages will allow you to leave our website. Please be aware that the Internet sites available through these links, and the material that you may find there, are not under the control of Display Rabbit. Therefore, we cannot and do not make any representation to you about these sites or the materials available there, and the fact that we have made these links available to you is not an endorsement or recommendation to you by Display Rabbit of any of these sites or any material found there. Display Rabbit is providing these links only as a convenience to you.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (“marks”) displayed on this site are the property of Display Rabbit or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the marks without the prior written consent of Display Rabbit or such third party which may own the marks. Display Rabbit and the Display Rabbit logo are trademarks of Display Rabbit.
What Is Not Covered:
- Damage due to losses in shipment, vandalism, theft, fire, or natural disasters may be covered by your insurance and/or common carrier. Please check these resources prior to calling Display Rabbit
- Damage to shipping cases is not covered by warranty. In most incidences, you will need to file a claim with the carrier should it be damaged during transit. Display Rabbit is not responsible for filing this claim. Once the claim is paid to you, you will then need to order a new case from Display Rabbit
- Damage to graphics with lamination are not covered by any warranty
- Damage incurred to rollable graphic panels due to mishandling, outdoor-use, packing or shipping, exposure to extreme temperatures, over-rolling, folding, piercing and creasing are not covered by this warranty
- Damage incurred by printed fabrics due to mishandling, outdoor-use, repacking errors, abrasion or tearing or damage incurred during shipment are not covered by this warranty
- Economic losses, including personal time and inconvenience, are not covered by this warranty
- Return shipping to Display Rabbit is not covered by this warranty. However, outbound shipping of replacement product will be covered by Display Rabbit via FedEx Ground. You may request and pre-pay the added cost of expedited transport
Price Beating Policy
Display Rabbit proudly touts the fact we print and manufacture our own displays. We don’t outsource and then hit you with mark-up costs. This allows us to not only ensure the highest quality products; it gives us the opportunity to provide these products to you at wallet-saving prices. If you find a competitor offering a similar product at a lower price, we’ll beat it! This is our lowest price promise. Prior to asking us to match & beat any of our prices, please review the below items to ensure the competitor product you have found is worthy of review.
- Product from competitor must be the same or have the same specifications as our product and will be verified by the Display Rabbit’ team.
- Price matching is applicable only to product pricing and not for shipping charges.
- We will refund any difference from an advertised price of our competitor within 30 days of purchase date.
- Not applicable to used, custom, promotional/discounted, closeout, eBay, Amazon or non-US-based companies’ items.
- All refund requests need to be submitted to Info@DisplayMember.com with an Display Rabbit order number & competitor’s URL with lower advertised price.
- Items from competitors must be in stock and available for sale at the time of submission.
- All refunds are subject to verification by Display Rabbit.
- We reserve the right to not sell any products below our cost.
Graphics & Customized Products
Customized product orders do not apply to the Return Policy stated above. Customized items include, but are not limited to: any graphics, customizable color panels, flooring or special order items. Customized items will not be able to be returned.
All graphics and customized product order disputes must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of merchandise. All claims include but are not limited to any such discrepancy between the approved online proofs and the merchandise that was received. All claims must be made in writing within 24 hours from the time of receipt of merchandise and should be directed to Info@DisplayMember.com. All claims made after the 24-hour period of receipt of merchandise will not be honored, no exceptions.
All printed graphics orders are to be handled very carefully. If careful handling is not followed, delamination, creasing and/or wrinkling may occur and Display Rabbit accepts no responsibility for any such damage to graphics. If you need help with proper graphic care instructions, please contact an Display Rabbit representative at 1-818-588-4935.
All graphics purchased from Display Rabbit are considered final sales. There is no warranty or refund period for graphics purchases. Please follow the Return Policy stated above for any return questions.
If there is any question as to whether the product can be returned or not, please call 1-818-588-4935 to speak with an Display Rabbit representative.
Change Orders & Order Cancellations
All change orders must be made in writing to Info@DisplayMember.com. Any verbal change orders will not be accepted. Change orders include but are not limited to changes in shipping addresses, changes in order timeframes, or changes in products purchased. All change orders are subject to additional charges or refunds when applicable. All change orders are subject to a restocking fee up to 50% of the retail value of the goods when applicable. All payments for change orders must be paid in full for a change order to be accepted and moved onto the next step in production or shipping.
All order cancellations must be made in writing to Info@DisplayMember.com. When an order is cancelled after the order has been placed, the order may be subject to cancellation charges which will be deducted from the refunded amount. If an order is completed and shipped, no order cancellation will be accepted. All order cancellations are subject to a restocking fee up to 75% of the retail value of the goods. The following are some examples of circumstances where restocking fees would apply: customized graphics have been put into production, or products have been pulled from stock shelves to fulfill order.
If you need help figuring out your applicable fees associated with a change order or order cancellation, please contact an Display Rabbit representative.
This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Display Rabbit may make changes to the materials and services at this site, including the prices and descriptions of any products listed herein, at any time without notice. The materials or services at this site may be out of date, and Display Rabbit makes no commitment to update such materials or services.
Display Rabbit assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information, documents, software, materials and/or services which are referenced by or linked to this site. References to other corporations, their services and products, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
In no event shall Display Rabbit or its suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not Display Rabbit has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or of any website referenced or linked to from this site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
The downloading or other acquisition of any materials through the site is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the downloading or acquisition of any such materials. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Display Rabbit Inc. or through or from the site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the legal statement.
This site contains links to third-party websites that are not under the control of Display Rabbit. Display Rabbit makes no representations whatsoever about any other website to which you may have access through this site. When you access a non-Display Rabbit website, you do so at your own risk and Display Rabbit is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. Display Rabbit provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that Display Rabbit endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such websites.
This site can be accessed from other countries around the world and may contain references to Display Rabbit products, services, and programs that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that Display Rabbit intends to announce such products, services or programs in your country.
Display Rabbit will not be held liable for any delays in the shipping of products. The lead or delivery times indicated on this website are only estimates. These estimates should not be misconstrued as actual amounts of time for production. Display Rabbit will also not be held liable for any third-party carrier delaying in the delivery of products. All claims must be processed directly with the third-party carrier. Display Rabbit will honor its return policy for products that are not received in a customer’s expected time frame if the shipment was not shipped out on the day specified when the order was placed or when artwork was approved.
If the order was shipped out on the day specified, no refund will be given. Display Rabbit will upgrade the shipping at no cost if the fault lies with Display Rabbit There will be no refund of shipping costs if a third-party shipping company is responsible for a shipment not arriving to the destination on the specified date. A claim can be opened with the third-party on your behalf and a refund of any kind must be issued by the third-party shipping partner and not by Display Rabbit.
Please review our “RETURN POLICY” and “PRODUCT EXCEPTIONS TO RETURN POLICY” to make sure your order can be returned.
All international shipments are subject to additional fees such as duties, taxes and customs clearance fees. These fees are the responsibility of the client. In the event that these fees are charged to Display Rabbit, these fees will be paid on behalf of the client and in turn will be billed to the client. The credit card that was used to place the order will be charged for these additional fees.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Display Rabbit shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Display Rabbit has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the site;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the site;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the site; or
- Any other matter relating to the site.
In no event will Display Rabbit be liable for:
- Any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. Even if Display Rabbit or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or
- Any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service.
- Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, Display Rabbit’s liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Comments or Questions
For Comments or Questions concerning these Terms & Conditions, please contact us: